Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] need halp adjusting c pap settings
need halp adjusting c pap settings
i have a new devilbiss intellipap auto adjust and the setting are wrong. Its now Sunday and cant get help. the air flow is wayyy to strong. Its set without a ramp up and is set to auto adjust from 10 to 15 and it should be with a ramp up and from 6 to 10 airflow.
last night it made me sick with air ingested in my stomach must get it changed but dont know how to change the settings. the store is closed and cant get help.
my doctor originally set the pressure at 10 and lowered it to 8. i got a new machine and the store set it wrong.
please help . the book that came with the machine is impossible to understand. i would love to call someone who could tell me what buttons to push.
thanks for any help
air sick in alabama
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need halp adjusting c pap settings
I would try something like this ...

DeVilbiss 9000 series machines: Turn on the machine, then turn off the machine. Immediately after that, simultaneously press the down arrow button and the ramp buttons. While holding those two buttons down hit the power button to enter the setup mode. Scroll through the menu using the select button until you get to IPAP and EPAP settings. Use the up and down arrow buttons to change the levels. When done turn off the machine.

If those directions, or something like them, don't work you'll have to let us know exactly which model you have.

DeVilbiss Manuals:
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, SleepCube AutoAdjust, SleepCube Plus (combined manual)
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel and SleepCube Bilevel (combined manual)
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust with SmartFlex, SleepCube AutoAdjust with SmartFlex (combined manual)
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard, SleepCube Standard (combined manual)

You can then send an email requesting a copy of the manual. Follow directions here to do that:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Note to all: Antiqueheart was unable to get the above information to work for her, so if someone can chime in it'd be appreciated.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2013, 02:22 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Note to all: Antiqueheart was unable to get the above information to work for her, so if someone can chime in it'd be appreciated.
Did she requested the manual via email

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure if he knows which manual to request. That's why I asked him to tell us which model he has.

The machine name listed in the profile matches the first manual in the list, but you know how manufacturers seem to make model identification difficult.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi antiqueart,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and I hope you get your machine adjusted.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a PM from antiqueart telling me that he was able to get the pressure set on his machine. He sends his thanks to all.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 307 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  Need help adjusting settings cokepi 1 131 03-08-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 239 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Need help adjusting interpreting Oscar Data - 10 Aircurve Vauto mrwell 4 438 12-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: mrwell
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 830 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Tips for adjusting chin strap? TiredTom111 8 1,239 09-10-2023, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Bluesv6
  Auto-adjusting CPAP as replacement in Philips Recall Speusippus 1 589 08-14-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.