Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] question about frames/clips
question about frames/clips
I have been using  my machine  for nearly a year and have had difficulties  with supplies with my insurances approved supplier. I am now on new insurance and am trying to keep my direct out of pocket expenses low until I hit my deductible when the CPAP supplies are fully paid by insurance. I was using a F10 FFM in the small size and suffered leaks and would commonly awake with mask pulled off. I was able to find a medium size F10 mask. 

Leakage problem solved but I did NOT realize I would change the clip or frame when I went from small to med on the mask. I can use the old small clip to hold the mask on and have only once awoken with the mask removed but I would  like a clip that actually attaches to the mask.

Can you order just a clip by itself? I cant seem to find them that way.

Thanks for the wisdom in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: question about frames/clips
Hi fwguy! - Welcome

I would suggest that you go to any of the suppliers, listed in the Supplier List at the top of the page, and look up the F10. Most of them have a link under the mask for replacement parts. The part that you are seeking maybe part of the replacement headgear. . . Just a guess.  You could always email or call them if in doubt.

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try searching ebay for the part you need.

Car54
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-25-2017, 06:14 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I so far havent found any clips only being sold anywhere be it from Amazon, Ebay, a medical supply company. A few other masks seem to have them sold that way but not a F10. I have even tried a google search. Thanks for the help -I will try some on the list as I only tried a couple before posting my question.

Hi fwguy! - Welcome

I would suggest that you go to any of the suppliers, listed in the Supplier List at the top of the page, and look up the F10. Most of them have a link under the mask for replacement parts. The part that you are seeking maybe part of the replacement headgear. . . Just a guess.  You could always email or call them if in doubt.

I hope this may help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi fwguy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you find the clips to your mask; I wish you good luck on your quest and also with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamWear full face mask noise in magnet clips andreasnasioudis 4 2,761 05-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Guidance to A New User Please. [frame clips for Eson 2 mask] D Doherty 2 796 06-27-2020, 12:51 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Amara View clips jtech1 6 1,203 11-19-2019, 06:38 PM
Last Post: jtech1
  ResMed F10 magnetic clips jbrill65 1 1,208 06-23-2019, 10:03 AM
Last Post: yrnkrn
  Help! Missing Strap Clips [from mask] PerChancetoDream 9 2,675 09-28-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,425 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  AirFit P10 Headgear Clips gjw 34 7,219 12-29-2016, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Frapilu

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.