Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Transcend pressure adjustment
Transcend pressure adjustment
I recently purchased a Transcend Basic unit for travel.  I have the password to enable me to get into clinician mode, but can't seem to adjust the pressure using the software.  I have not tried doing so while the unit was running which is my next guess.  Any help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend pressure adjustment
Hi omeletman,
WELCOME! to the forum.
Hang in there for answers to your question.
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you been able to get the set up manual (link at top of page for many of these)?
Have you checked Google? YouTube?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the setup manual and the entry clinician code.  I'm not sure of the pressure setting and can't seem to get any response from adjusting it.  I've got the ramp option figured out, but the unit came set on 10, my setting is 8.  When I plug in the 8 I don't notice a drop in performance commensurate with the input.  perhaps it is such a small decrease that I can't tell, but it seems a bit to strong based upon my other cpap unit output.
Post Reply Post Reply
So you're saying you don't feel a change and the machine indicates a change?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
At your suggestion, I just went to YouTube and watched the Somnetics video.  I had not powered up the unit, merely plugged in the USB cable.  I've tried that and it seems to do what I expected, so I guess I'm good to go.  Thanks so much!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 101 3 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 962 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
Question [CPAP] New to CPAP/APAP looking for Adjustment tips jster71 2 305 02-16-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 219 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Comfortable adjustment with Evora FFM Columbiabill 3 430 12-15-2023, 10:38 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.