Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] resmed apap repair
resmed apap repair
I am trying to get my Resmed APAP machine repaired. Resmed will only give repair status to the original supplier and the original supplier does not seem interested in taking the time to get me an update. My machine was sent out 8 days ago and I don't know if the machine is even repairable.
     Any thoughts on how to get a repair update.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed apap repair
Is the original supplier your DME. If so, they don’t know until it’s shipped back to them.
Anything wrong with the A10 they should be able to fix.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes the supplier is my DME although not approved by Medicare. They finally told me 6-8 weeks for repair due to machine backlogs in RESMED shop. I have a question in with my DR to see if that's OK to go that long. My DME doesn't offer a temporary rental. I think I'm stuck, as rentals are hard to find.
     Any comments on going 4-6 weeks without therapy????
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #27 usually can do a one week turnaround. Their work is good, prices are fair, and they are dependable.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would be concerned if not approved by Medicare I would be stuck with the bill.
Can you get it back without repair and send it somewhere else? 6 weeks is ridiculous.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Apnea and APAP, looking for OSCAR feedback myklu 4 86 Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Last Post: myklu
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,329 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 201 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 166 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  APAP to VAuto not going well snapperzz 6 248 04-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair somewherein413 4 178 04-04-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 17 988 04-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.