Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] resmed s8 escape
resmed s8 escape
Hi all. 
does anyone know how many days the resmed s8 escape machine will hold info about usage statistics. also in the clinical menu if you delete complience will it delete all info and data for the user for the period of time that data is available.
thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed s8 escape
G'day kennybleep. Welcome to ApneaBoard.

I don't know too much about the S8 Escape, which must be getting on to OAP status. Generally Resmed machines with "Escape" in the name give little or no data beyond basic compliance. Could I suggest you get hold of a copy of the clinician manual for this machine - that will give you the required information. The manual is available at our Clinical Manuals page. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly to make sure you get the right document.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi and thanks for the quick reply.
I have downloaded the manual but can not find any info on that document maybe as you say it 
doesn't hold that much info also mine does not have a sd card with it.
I got mine from my local hospital back in 2015 so yes it is a very aged machine but still
appears to work well.
many thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately the Resmed S8 Escape doesn’t provide data. The Elite does, however it uses a proprietary data card and reader that is pretty expensive.

John

Edit Added: I think the Escape provides usage/compliance data but I’m not sure of the number of days. You will still need the proprietary data card and reader to do anything with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had an s8 auto and decided to buy that card and reader.
That was  a big mistake as it didn't give me any more data
than was available on the readout screen. You may want to 
start looking for a newer data capable machine .
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 432 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli
  ResMed S9 ESCAPE Auto SD card info jas32 5 1,003 10-16-2021, 06:58 PM
Last Post: jas32
  [CPAP] ResMed S9 Escape Auto - Setting issue vale94 4 1,159 06-11-2020, 05:15 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Hoping to Escape Insopita 23 2,840 05-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Switch repair on Resmed S8 Escape II Images MRIBOB 8 13,477 04-21-2019, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Rockethound
  [CPAP] setting up S9 Escape Auto with H5i Humidifier RK Dutta 2 1,386 01-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.