Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] resmed setting for new mask
resmed setting for new mask
Hello!

First post, great forum, great advices.

I will come back later on with information on my new therapy that started in February 2018.
I just received a new mask(resmed mirage liberty) apparently hybrid mask, what i would like
to know is where do i put my setting on  my auto sense 10?
   do i set it on pillows , nasal, or full face?  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resmed setting for new mask
Based on this description I would suggest you select Full Face Mask

Mirage Liberty™ FULL FACE MASK Thank you for choosing ResMed’s Mirage Liberty. The Mirage Liberty is a full face mask that combines nasal pillows and a mouth cushion, creating a mask that is both unobtrusive and easy to use without compromising seal, stability and comfort. The mask incorporates vent holes and a built-in valve so that you can continue to breathe fresh air if the airflow to your mask is impeded for any reason. 

I could not find any other recommendations in the manual
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome snorybob.

I hope you like the new mask and I hope you will post your experiences with the mask. I would like to know your thoughts on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would think that, as a full face mask seals all three facial orifices, and because this one does the same, it should be classed as a full coverage mask as the gentleman suggests earlier. It's a hybrid in form, not in function.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will go whit your suggestion according to resmed description.

Thank you !
Post Reply Post Reply
mesenteria : i was not sure because innomed has a mask they say is hybrid and is similar to the liberty

gwc2795 : i will keep you posted with the liking(or not) of the liberty mask in a couple of days,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F40 Mask Setting MrIvanDrago 4 59 2 hours ago
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  VAuto Trigger Setting MrIvanDrago 2 41 2 hours ago
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Diagnosed with UARS just got CPAP with mask need help setting it up nicchamilton 3 93 3 hours ago
Last Post: nicchamilton
  [Equipment] Resmed F30i Mask ditron1 3 134 04-23-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: cps22
  N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet Topdogg7505 8 3,245 04-20-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ahfairley
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 11 17,317 04-20-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post: cps22
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 180 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.