Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] system error
system error
Can I fix the "system error" on my RESMED cpap machine. It will not turn on.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: system error
Pull the SD card out and leave it out when booting the machine up. If things go well and the machine starts up without a peep, get a new SD card and try it. If not, you may have to take it in for service.

If taking it in isn't handy or if you're paying for it out of pocket, there are some things to try before capitulating. You can try unplugging the machine and waiting 30 seconds +- and powering it up again. While it's powered down, hold all the buttons down just in case that may help.

If that doesn't work, you can reset the machine to default condition by entering clinical mode and opting for that from the menu offered.

If none of that worked, you're out of luck pal and will need to take to a technician for troubleshooting and repair or else use it for a door stop.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tfitzge1,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Which Resmed machine do you have? The name is next to the power button.
Hang in there and someone will be along to help you, soon.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2014, 04:33 PM)tfitzge1 Wrote: Can I fix the "system error" on my RESMED cpap machine. It will not turn on.
If the machine is an S8, according to the manual ... component failure ..... record error number and contact the ResMed service center

Check Supplier #2 for used and new machines
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Archangle:Machine Choices http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,615 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,122 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 378 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 299 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.