Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] want to change pressure to cpap ECOSTAR
want to change pressure to cpap ECOSTAR
Helllo, from spain. I want to make small ajustaments to my cpap ECOSTAR in order to try to improve results.  I dont have any tecnical manual in order to do that. Thanks for your help. fernando
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: want to change pressure to cpap ECOSTAR
Try using google to see if a clinician or service manual is available for the EcoStar.

From the little bit I found, there is a secret button under the letters ECO on machine.  
You should feel a small dip under letters EC.
You may be able to access the clinicians menu by pressing on that area.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi fornica,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with figuring out how to change your pressure on your machine and also with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Fernando. You can tray pressing two seconds left button to enter in clinical menu. After 30 seconds without touch buttons will return to normal mode. I suppose you can change pressure there but I dont remember the exact secuence, I think second button to down and third to up.
Regards
Jorge
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,701 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [Pressure] What Cpap pressure should I use? uarspatient2023 1 236 03-02-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Pressure] Help interpreting low AHI after reducing CPAP pressure? grrrrr 2 276 02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: grrrrr
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 444 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 316 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn
  Dizziness and ear pressure/fullness after using cpap dizzy1 0 181 02-10-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: dizzy1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.