Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] without prescription
I agree, they have filters to prevent the noise. Also if you can not get it to work on your machine try it on the Radio, I would actually try it on the radio outlet first. It's been years now, my how things have changed, from CB Radios to Cell Phones!, anyway, back in the day I believe we used to call them a RF Filter. Radio Shack will know what you need, ask them about their return policy if it doesn't work. Hope it goes well! Your very considerate to your wife and generous to others to offer your climate line! Maybe someone else can help if you start another thread with a different title.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
There are people that still listen to 640khz at night?
I thought that band caved in with all kinds of noise at night from distant stations skipping in.

=@.@=
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-18-2013, 09:27 PM)Shastzi Wrote: There are people that still listen to 640khz at night?
I thought that band caved in with all kinds of noise at night from distant stations skipping in.

=@.@=

A syndicated phone-in radio show that runs all night. Lots of conspiracy theories and other boogie man type topics. I guess my wife really digs the stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply

..wow...See if the radio station has any podcasts. You can download these to MP3 files and listen to them later in the day...like when other folks are *awake*

*snerk*

Oh yah, Dick Cheney really is a robot and talks to the kittens on Mars....
I know it's true. I read it in Weekly World News!

Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  750p PCA board swap - issues with writing my prescription mraroid 3 71 Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Long Time to Get Prescription for Machine Vesimir 39 1,297 07-19-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Vesimir
  when is a prescription not a prescription? xxyzx 13 669 05-02-2017, 09:37 PM
  Wording of prescription PaulaO2 27 852 04-27-2017, 01:40 PM
  [Equipment] Where to buy cpap without prescription. BathTubSleep 13 1,238 04-21-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [CPAP] International Prescription tonylkc1668 5 354 04-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question How to get prescription for auto-BiPAP machine? rbwilli 23 1,595 03-25-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Herb