Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Erasing Information stored in Resmed S9 Auto
Erasing Information stored in Resmed S9 Auto
This week my S9 CPAP auto set is being picked up by Apria (DME). I want to erase all of the data that is stored on the machine. Does anyone know how to do this? I thought I read about it but I am not able to locate it now. I will be keeping my SD card so the data on that is not an issue.

thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Erasing Information stored in Resmed S9 Auto
(01-15-2014, 07:48 PM)me50 Wrote: This week my S9 CPAP auto set is being picked up by Apria (DME). I want to erase all of the data that is stored on the machine. Does anyone know how to do this? I thought I read about it but I am not able to locate it now. I will be keeping my SD card so the data on that is not an issue.

thanks.

[Image: s9-pic2.jpg]

Configuration: Erase Data. Rum hours cannot be erased
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks zonk. got it done. got my new machine today and am happy to be done with Apria. I was told today that leaks (I presume for my mask) can be 50 but best to be as close to 0 as can. Was looking for a place to confirm that. Very happy with my new DME!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi me50, good luck with your new machine and it's GREAT that you got a decent DME, Good DMEs seem to be rare, these days.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 07:58 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi me50, good luck with your new machine and it's GREAT that you got a decent DME, Good DMEs seem to be rare, these days.

they definitely are rare and this one is more concerned about patients than the bottom line. They are out of network with my insurance company but they aren't going to charge me the out of network %. Yea, they made money on the sleep study as well as the machine and they will be handling all of my supplies which I always get every time I can. But they could have said that I had to pay the out of network % but they didn't because they wanted me to have a better experience than I have with Apria. FYI, Apria didn't think they should have to pick up my machine and felt like I should drive to return it even though they have drivers specifically for that purpose. So glad that tomorrow I am done with Apria!
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't blame you a bit, now you can move on, for sure.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 08:42 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: I don't blame you a bit, now you can move on, for sure.

yep and I am so ready after 3 years of this. I know it will get better now. I even found out that my cushion was the wrong size and was told to try the s/m b/c the wisp isn't supposed to go to the top of anybody's nose. almost wanted to go to bed now to see how it all plays out tonight lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi me50, (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha,) I know what you mean, I can understand that you would be anxious to try it now. I use the petite cushion that comes with the Wisp and I never thought too much where it comes to on my noes so I will check it out here before too long..
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 06:51 PM)me50 Wrote: got my new machine today and am happy to be done with Apria.

I would be too if I can figure a way to swing it.

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-17-2014, 11:05 AM)PaytonA Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 06:51 PM)me50 Wrote: got my new machine today and am happy to be done with Apria.

I would be too if I can figure a way to swing it.

PaytonA

not sure if you have insurance coverage or not, but, living in CA, are there other DME's close? I can tell you in the 4 months with Apria, it was so stressful and they messed up every order they ever processed. Worse than that, they billed my insurance company for 2 masks that I never got so I had no mask and couldn't order another one b/c my insurance company thought I had 2 masks. And, when they messed up my orders, they dragged their feet correcting them and none got corrected. I am now notifying my insurance company b/c I am done with Apria. Your stress level will probably go down a whole lot if you change DME's. My insurance company said they were having to work with Apria to fix their billing issues so if insurance companies know about issues, then the DME has to be bad.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 218 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,327 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 390 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,795 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 441 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.