Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Error dowloading data from Sd card for system one machine
Error dowloading data from Sd card for system one machine
I tried to download data from Phillips Respironics System One A40 bipap device and received an error "needs a zip copy of this machines SD card and matching encore pdf reports."

I am using the newest version of the mac sleepy head software. Also is their a Mac version of the basic encore software? My machine is incompatible with encore 2.

Currently I am travelling so only have my mac and would like to look at my data, is there even a web based version of software to read SD card data.
Thanks Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Error dowloading data from Sd card for system one machine
The A40 series is a ventilator (both invasive and non-invasive), mostly stocked by hospitals and clinics and is not supported by Sleepyhead. This advanced device may not be supported in EncoreBasic, but may work with Encore Pro. Just curious how you come to have this kind of machine? I'm not aware of any other members using this.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2017, 10:53 AM)dangood_47 Wrote: I tried to download data from Phillips Respironics System One A40 bipap device and received an error "needs a zip copy of this machines SD card and matching encore pdf reports."

I am using the newest version of the mac sleepy head software. Also is their a Mac version of the basic encore software? My machine is incompatible with encore 2.

Currently I am travelling so only have my mac and would like to look at my data, is there even a web based version of software to read SD card data.
Thanks Dan

I was thinking about the error message you received. JediMark was probably working on mapping that machine, but lacked the needed data. Usually the way that happened was to upload a copy of the SD card to a Dropbox along with the Encore reports that showed data for that user. Mark has not been working on SH much recently, but it seems you have one of the machines he intended to develop support for, but didn't have the data. If we find out where to send the A40 data, are you interested in contributing the data?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I was just looking at this issue again and noticed your post. I have been able to export the data from encore basic to a file so would be pleased to share just need instructions on how to do so. Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
I can share your data and Sleepyhead files with Mark.  He is up to his neck in QT programming bugs and I can't promise he will do it, but I will provide you with a dropbox for your data, and forward it for his consideration.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 4 26 2 hours ago
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 80 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 108 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,632 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR has never seen my machine's data before! PappaJoe 9 514 02-14-2024, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.