Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Event Duration, O2 Level, Lag, Vib. [Chart Review Request]
RE: Event Duration, O2 Level, Lag, Vib. [Chart Review Request]
Thanks Bonjour.  I tried Pramipexole in 0.25 and 0.5 mg dosages but I didn't notice any difference re: my awakenings, so I abandoned and haven't revisited.  Though at that time, we hadn't yet stabilized the overall AHI with the cervical collar, so maybe there were multiple things going on that masked its effectiveness.  I'll try another round and see what happens.  Have also been trying two drops of CBD under my tongue as part of my bedtime routine lately... no luck there either.
Post Reply Post Reply
My sleep lab test did indicate some degree of PLM, and so we tried Pramipexole in 0.25 and 0.5 mg dosages but I didn't notice any difference re: my awakenings, so I abandoned and haven't revisited.  At that time, my AHI was still unstable though, so maybe I had multiple things going on in parallel... woth trying again... will give it another go and see.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would suggest that if this retry doesn't work that you explore other solutions to PLM. This could, only could, be the cause of your frequent awakenings.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help request... zsearcher 24 1,200 2 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 119 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 84 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 235 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,007 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 462 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 162 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.