Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Event Flag Selection
Event Flag Selection
Hi all,

New user here who appreciates this wonderful resource  
Swapped my AirSense 10 AutoSet for a AirCurve Vauto also added a O2Ring oximeter  and noticed a few missing Event Flags in my daily report. These missing Event Flags do not show up in the Event Flag selection pull down thus do not appear in the report. They include; CSR, CA and RERA.

Sure would appreciate help getting them back in the daily Event Flag report

Also noticed the Calendar day numbers have different colors as in Blue and Red. Is this because of the Oximeter data being imported?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Event Flag Selection
Your second chart shows CSR (which is really periodic breathing), also shows CA (clear airway), and also shows
Reras (RE). If you have none of these events, they won't show up on the graph.

Be sure to check the bottom of the chart drop down box and check all that you want to show on the events graph.

Yes, the calendar days in red show oximeter data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry maybe I was not clear enough
The two charts are from two different machines - Just below the RDI Indication lists the two different machines

The AirCurve does not offer me the possibility of displaying the desired data, the AirSense did even when there was no data available

The pull down menu for the Aircure does not give me the options I desire

Thanks for the RED BLUE indication I kind of thought so but was not 100% sure
Post Reply Post Reply
I think, as time goes on, you will get a few CA, CSR, and RERA, and then those flags will show up. Until there is data in those 'channels' they won't be displayed. Each machine has its own set of channels.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks I hope you are correct - Will give it a few days and see what happens
I did notice in the AirCurve's detailed sleep report that CA was listed as an event but not on Oscar
Post Reply Post Reply
I think this is the scenario where the new to you VAuto doesn't display the flags you're missing because this VAuto hasn't encountered them. Yet. Once it does encounter them, it displays the events, even zeros going forward after it first flagged the event. This likely applies to some of your missing events but maybe not all.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Events will not show up until the the first one is detected.

However, the AirCurve 10 VAuto does not flag RERAs or CSRs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info - it's very much appreciated

Had my 1st CA event last night on the new AirCurve Vauto and it showed up on OSCAR as everyone has said it would
Not much liking that the upgraded AirCurve Vauto does not register RERA events - do they show up as UA events?
The primary reason I changed my daily display settings from AHI to RDI was to include the RERA events
Not much concerned about CSR events because the AirSense Autoset never registered one of them

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 127 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 395 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Event type display MarkChap 8 908 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Quick OSCAR Question re Custom Event Flagging AndyB 3 718 06-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: AndyB
  Event Logging - Pressure at Time of Event esleepie 2 547 05-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Last Post: esleepie
  Can Oscar recompute daily stats for a user-selection part of a day? FLsleeper7 6 576 02-17-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: FLsleeper7
  User Flag 1 and 2 YouTakeMyBreathAway 5 547 02-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.