Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Event flag not showing anything
Event flag not showing anything
Strange thing happening.  I imported yesterdays data and I have two issues. First under the events graph it is not showing any of the events with the tick marks.  Second the smiley face is showing up even though under preferences it is checked to show event breakdown pie chart.  When I check other dates the event graph is showing no events and the smile is there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Event flag not showing anything
With no events you get the smile instead of the pie chart. What does your machine say on 1-day events?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SR maybe I wasn’t clear.  The screenshot shows ahi  0.77 there are events but it’s not showing on the events graph.
Post Reply Post Reply
yankees123,
The event flags are probably turned off.  
Look at the bottom left side of the daily page.  There is a drop down box to turn the flags on.  
Click on the arrow and be sure the boxes are black/green. If red/green, then the flags are off.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheynes stoke respiration, false flag or accurate? BDGold99 1 88 Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 388 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 406 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 328 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP sticks on higher pressure after Obstructive Apnea event AlanR 3 460 11-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  CT showing deviated septum TryingToGetItRight 1 304 11-11-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Please help me understand why therapy is not showing results Paradox97 22 1,609 10-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paradox97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.