Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Event flagged shifted by 2 minutes after adjusting time on machine
Event flagged shifted by 2 minutes after adjusting time on machine
Not sure if I wasn't supposed to do this. But the time on my Airsense 10 Autoset had shifted by 2 minutes, so I figured I'd adjust the clock to be accurate. However, the data from last night now has all the event flags shifted by the amount I adjusted the clock. Not sure if this is just a 1 night anamoly, or if I should be adjusting something else. Example attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Event flagged shifted by 2 minutes after adjusting time on machine
I'm guessing you used the clock drift function in Preference... Unfortunately, I don't believe anybody understands just how it works.

It may be that only the data imported before the setting was changed, but I'm not sure. I'm not even sure what will happen if you rest it to zero.

If you need to correct the ResMed clock, it is best to do it well past noon, before any use for the new day.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2021, 05:04 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I'm guessing you used the clock drift function in Preference... Unfortunately, I don't believe anybody understands just how it works.

It may be that only the data imported before the setting was changed, but I'm not sure. I'm not even sure what will happen if you rest it to zero.

If you need to correct the ResMed clock, it is best to do it well past noon, before any use for the new day.

I only changed the actual time on the AirSense 10. I changed it at about 8pm and went to bed/started therapy at 9pm.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, that's how I do it as well. So I'm not sure what happened to shift one set of data from the other. There may be an issue with the display routines, but I don't know what may have triggered it. Let us know if keeps happening.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy to report events recorded normally last night. Seemed to be just a one off.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 83 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 201 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 127 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 751 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 395 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 417 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.