Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Events are listed twice
Events are listed twice
Hello,

I just imported my 8/2 data and it looks like it imported 8/1 again.  All of the events are listed twice and my AHI is double what it was yesterday.  I've been using this machine for about three weeks and it looks like this is the first time.  The data for July is still correct.

Normally, I don't import every day, but I just changed from CPAP mode to Auto.  My first night was 8/1.  I made changes to the limits and wanted to see the results.  8/1 AHI was 1.6 yesterday.  Now it is 3.28.

I recently updated OSCAR.  Is this a new bug?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Events are listed twice
What is the OSCAR version number, and the operating system you are using? You might try purging that day and then reimport it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've seen that problem before but don't remember the details. There were improvements to import speed for ResMed machines in OSCAR 1.2.0 and this issue was related to that. If you look at the session list, you should also see sessions listed twice.

Anyway, this problem is fixed for the next release of OSCAR. As Crimson Nape suggests, purging the day and re-importing should fix it.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello and thanks for responding,

First, I stumbled upon the solution.  While poking around the menus, I found data/rebuild CPAP Data and selected my machine.  When I went back to the day in question, everything was back to normal.

I'm not sure how to delete and reimport a day, but as it turned out, I didn't need to.

For Crimson Nape, my OSCAR version is 1.1.1.  I thought that I just updated it, but it doesn't look like it.  I am running it on Mac OS Catalina V10.15.7.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, rebuilding your data would fix that too.

I do suggest upgrading to the current version of OSCAR (1.2.0).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 201 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 858 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 618 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Question Bookmarks (or hack) for User-Defined Events? DavidEsp 4 546 02-10-2023, 06:26 PM
  New Aircurve, Missing CA UF2 Events jcoleman 3 607 12-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Last Post: jcoleman
  Meaning of numbers in parentheses of events in Oscar fredo48 8 1,536 10-15-2022, 07:01 AM
Last Post: fredo48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.