Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: LT swift for her
Humidifier: Respironics, I guess
CPAP Pressure: 9-14
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female
Ever wondered About "MY Pillow"
The commercial for "My Pillow." I got one at I hate to admit.....Wal Mart for $59.99. It is a pretty good pillow but I do have to fluff it up every day or two. I think it supports my head well and it can go in the washing machine. It is an American made pillow. c-pap is not the whole answer to a good nights sleep. A good mattress and pillow are important too. so yes, expensive but less than buying from infomercial. I say I will keep it and tossed the box out tonight after a weeks' trail. My c-pap works well and fits ok with my head any way I want. I have tried many pillows including Tony Little that is used for a few years but it gets too flat and tiny beads spread too much. had pillows from chiropractors, memory foam, you name it. this seems to be a good supportive one. I might even be sleeping better. I also have a memory foam mattress Temperpedic wanna be from Costco. just removed the flatish down topper I got separately elsewhere and find it feels better without. It kept bunching up and sliding around even with velcro. I think I missed out on the memory foam effect. If I could I would invest thousands for the best comfy bed ever. I would love one suspended from the ceiling with option to swing like rocking a baby.
10-27-2012 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone use millet or buckwheat hull pillow? PaulaO2 9 929 01-07-2016 05:52 PM
Last Post: SleepyDealer
  I really liked my pillow... retired_guy 11 1,498 08-22-2014 08:10 AM
Last Post: herbm