Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Everyone light a candle....
Sad 
Jersey Shore has been canceled

'Jersey Shore' canceled

Remember this....

[Image: 380571_376949545706707_753761181_n.jpg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I must live a Sheltered Life... never watched it (or most of the other "stuff" they put on TeeVee now-a-days)... Dont-knowThinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I never watched, (listened to it,) either. Of course I don't watch much tv anyway so......
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

I only know about it because, for some silly reason, Ellen DeGeneres is addicted to reality shows and had the cast on her show several times. Freaks.

Sad about the books.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, here is the funny thing. I work for a company that manufactures Televisions and other electronics. I have a great HD television in my living room, I can see it from here! It is connected to the home audio components and blu-ray player and it has the best picture since I could see without dirty glasses. It is currently turned off as it usually is. I also have an internet television in the bedroom, which never is used to it's potential. I have never even seen the opening credits to Jersey Shore I have no idea who is in it, what kind of show it is and I couldn't care less! I guess I leave a lot to be desired as a consumer! LOL!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
The only funny thing from Jersey Shore show was it was parodied on Bones once. She acted as if it was a documentary show and they were a tribe. It was a hoot.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Just the other day a couple of the young punks from work were making fun of me because they said something about "The Situation" and I had no flippin clue who they were talking about, lol.

Nope, I won't miss it...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infrared light in the bedroom v sleep justMongo 3 579 08-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Last Post: archangle
  How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? Cutter 12 4,756 11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper