Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Excellent Dr. Visit
Excellent Dr. Visit
Finally had my required Dr. visit since starting cpap back in April. Things couldn't be better. Doc says I don't need to see him for another 5 years! Also, he gave me his card and said to call anytime if I had any concerns with regard to my apnea, machine or even the DME peeps! He made that last point w/ an exclamation!!

Very lucky, I am. Reading lots of threads on here, this situation does not sound like the norm and that's shameful!

Just wanted to share but to also thank everyone who helped answer my questions from back in April when I started this journey. Very nice to know there are helpful folks going through the same stuff as yourself...it is VERY appreciated.

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Excellent Dr. Visit
(06-24-2014, 06:50 AM)Stargazer Wrote: Just wanted to share but to also thank everyone who helped answer my questions from back in April when I started this journey. Very nice to know there are helpful folks going through the same stuff as yourself...it is VERY appreciated.

Glad things are going so well for you. It's always good when your Doctor is so understanding and helpful.

Best of all I'm glad to hear that you found the forum and our Members a big help. That's what we're here for.

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Excellent Dr. Visit
Hi Stargazer,
Sounds like you have a very good sleep doc, that's GREAT to hear.
CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 186 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Diagnosis] Excellent AHI, poor sleep quality --> palatal prolapse? aquamike 5 852 12-18-2023, 10:04 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Help preparing for first doc visit in 4 years fishfinderG 24 1,874 01-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :) Abletree 1 654 11-28-2021, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Abletree
  Medicare FACE-TO-FACE "Compliance" visit? Night Train 7 1,053 07-21-2021, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Night Train
  Questions to ask between at-home study and consult visit? Trader Joe 17 1,660 10-22-2020, 04:13 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Pressure] High pressure after bathroom visit Roamer321 15 2,086 02-18-2020, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Roamer321

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.