Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Excellus Insurance
Interesting. When I got my fist machine, I had to answer a couple of questions over the phone every month for the first three months. Then they asked me to download my data and send in the memory stick. Stick went into the machine and fell into the works (never made the slot). Tried to get a replacement and never heard from them. Found out later that Total Sleep filed for liquidation. When I told my doc about it, he got me a new sleep study, and hence a new machine. In the last two years I have never been asked to provide any compliance information. Although, at my last appointment with my sleep doc, I did print out my results to date and brought the SD card. HE said he didn't need the card and liked the fact I was looking at my data and had a sense of how well my treatment was going.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance Compliance Problem fotomatt1 9 505 12-21-2016, 01:49 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Insurance won't pay for power cord? CharlotteYork 13 1,143 11-17-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: tzk321
Sad Help Finding A Machine, No Insurance SJGino 23 1,162 11-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Last Post: SJGino
Angry INSURANCE RECORDS: DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? srlevine1 5 738 11-15-2016, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  [CPAP] Insurance / Getting first CPAP rjbbjr 14 838 11-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Insurance woes: Who has my "compliance" and "post pap" documentation? luminous 8 1,442 08-15-2016, 12:09 AM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  ASV and Insurance Question rozenbob 15 831 08-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing