Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Best portable Auto CPAP machine?
RE: Best portable Auto CPAP machine?
I appreciate your comments. I have had the two sleep studies and I am awaiting my prescription so I can get started on equipment selection. I was wondering if the Dreamstation Go could be my one and only. But, it appears that will not work. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
You are most likely going to need a CPAP, many of us recommend the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet or AutoSet for Her.  Keyword is AutoSet.
It is fully data compatible, much more than summary and compliance data and is a versatile and automatic CPAP machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, several months have gone by now and the Air Mini works well, without the Humidex (humidifier discs). The Humidex discs create positive pressure when exhaling, which is very uncomfortable, but I don't seem to miss the lack of humidification without them.

The overall experience with my Air Mini is excellent, with an average of a 92% score, using the Air Mini App. This takes AHI/ mask seal/ hours of sleep and mask on / off instances into account. The only reason I don't see 100% often is due to the time I sleep. It needs around 8 hours to get a perfect score, should all other factors be in line...and I rarely sleep more than 5-6 hours.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 95 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 313 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 634 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 204 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,750 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  New to CPAP- Need advice on purchasing a machine JuanSiesta 4 370 02-14-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JuanSiesta
  [CPAP] Newby not sure if CPAP is the right machine for me tcinoz 24 1,294 02-13-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: tcinoz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.