Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Excuse me while I vent....
Not an expert mind you but sounds like the pillow didn't have enough filling. The one I have (are we allowed to mention the name?) comes overstuffed and you need to remove some filling. The case is thick quilted fabric and this helps to quiet the noise. Its not totally silent but I didn't seem to mind and I usually get aggravated at the slightest thing that disrupts my sleep.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I was going to purchase a buckwheat pillow, but then I received a "my pillow" as a gift.
Now I can't sleep on anything else.
Sleep-well
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2015, 06:59 AM)OpalRose Wrote: I was going to purchase a buckwheat pillow, but then I received a "my pillow" as a gift.
Now I can't sleep on anything else.
Sleep-well

If you like the "my pillow", you should try Serta's Scrunch pillow. I have and use both but I like the scrunch pillow better. The 2 different pillows are in different locations so it is a matter of where I am that decides which one I am using.

I thought for a while that Serta quit making the Scrunch pillow, so I did not think about buying another. Yesterday I got on their website and there it was. I am going to go for it.

The buckwheat pillow that AlanE uses does sound interesting.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-04-2015, 05:22 AM)AlanE Wrote: Not an expert mind you but sounds like the pillow didn't have enough filling. The one I have (are we allowed to mention the name?) comes overstuffed and you need to remove some filling.

Same here. Before I took out some filling, it was too high and nearly rock hard.

The instructions said it was overfilled, so take out some and save it, and when the buckwheat broke in later, you put some of the excess back in without having to order more.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airfit P10 Vent Kaunakakai 5 196 08-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Last Post: heov
  AirFit P10 vent blocked? scott1965 230 42,434 05-24-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: rmclendon
Question CA's, Mask type, and leaks/vent Rcgop 11 987 01-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: E.W.
  P10 Vent Rate AshSF 6 2,209 02-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  [CPAP] How can I minimize discomfort from vent air DariaVader 38 6,689 11-16-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: herbm
  just need to vent readyforsleep 13 2,746 04-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: readyforsleep
  Mask Vent Design Question PaytonA 8 3,377 01-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Sleepster