Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed MyAir site may be offsetting dates for data
Resmed MyAir site may be offsetting dates for data
New to the board, new to the AirSense 10 and MyAir site. Not new to CPAP. 
Picked up a new Airsense 10 on Friday. Signed up for MyAir. Powered the machine up at home around 10:00 PM after signing up for MyAir. Shortly after saw that MyAir said it had a last sync time of 11:15PM and that the data represented 7/8/21 - Thursday. Seems OK since the messing around with it was done at DME around 9:30AM on Friday which, since before noon, would be for the period of the "night" of 7/8/21. Total runtime of like 2 minutes. So far so good. Used the machine Friday 7/9 into Saturday 7/10. Added SD card to it prior to using it since Lincare stole the card, as expected. 

Resmed MyAir was down all day Saturday starting at 11:00 AM EDT for some sort of update / maintenance. They came back up at 11:00 PM Saturday night. 
So, now there's a problem with what they show for data and "last sync" times. The site now shows that my last sync was July 7 at 11:30 PM. Data is supposedly from July 8, which isn't possible (though sort of correct since Early Friday is technically Thursday night), though there's no way that the data could be there since "last sync" was Wednesday - pretty funny since the site originally said 7/8 at 11:15, and I didn't even have the machine until 7/8. 

Anyway, no data for my first night with the machine - Friday into Saturday. So either they lost the upload that should have happened Saturday prior to their outage, or they really do have the dates messed up. I also noticed that they forced an update to the app on the iPhone after the came back up, and it's now version 2.0.0 and the web site now redirects to myair2.resmed.com where it was myair.resmed.com prior to their outage. Looks like they updated their version, and broke stuff in the process. 

Might be worth anyone using MyAir to see if their stuff is messed up. I did successfully see the session stored on the SD card using OSCAR.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed MyAir site may be offsetting dates for data
I don't know if this answers your question but a day is from 12 NOON to 12 NOON the next day.  

You said you had OSCAR, most people on this site do not use myair for anything.  They use Oscar to check everything!  You may need myair for the DME to check your compliance but it is basically worthless to users.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2021, 12:32 AM)staceyburke Wrote: I don't know if this answers your question but a day is from 12 NOON to 12 NOON the next day.  

Understood. I think I said that in my post, but maybe didn't say I understood it clearly enough. Just got the thing and figured I'd check out the toys that they make a big deal about. They definitely broke the history with their update. I do know it's definitely not showing the 7 hour session of Friday into Saturday that OSCAR - and the display on the machine - confirms. At least I have an SD card in the machine so if the question arises "why am I not using the machine" I'm covered. This replaces an S9 that I've put around 16,000 hours on since 2014.
Post Reply Post Reply
Take MyAir off your phone it’s not helpful and can be inaccurate.

You have a great machine.

Many here will tell you the same.

Just use OSCAR.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
There is another thread dealing with the myAir data error at http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid403442.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 241 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,073 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 788 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 271 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.