Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Exhausted / have leak rate of 28.1
RE: Exhausted / have leak rate of 28.1
(04-06-2017, 05:46 AM)aconcepts Wrote: Hi Marillion - Did you get the UCS that covers your mouth? I like my nasal pillows, but I'd give a FFM a try though. Do you use a FFM now?

I use the Airfit P10 Pillows (in my profile) and I have found them to be the best out of all the masks I have tried so far.  I didn't have much success with full face masks early on but I am hoping to try an F20 soon.  The only reason I am looking to own a FFM is in case I ever get really bad nasal congestion in the future where I cannot use my nasal pillows.  I really like my P10s! 

Melman's suggestion of using a Cervical collar is a good one if you end up with a full face mask.  They are also useful in preventing your chin tucking in and causing obstructions in the airway if you are prone to that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 2 43 5 hours ago
Last Post: emile.leplattenier
  relationship to flow rate and leaks sleepingbetterinFl 1 42 6 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 2 62 11 hours ago
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 0 52 Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Last Post: xaid
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 2 56 Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 85 Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help with spotting flow rate RERA's apnea505 3 142 03-14-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: apnea505

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.