Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Exit from OSCAR (and SH)
Question 
Exit from OSCAR (and SH)
Good Day to all fellow Cappers.

My enquiry is:  What is the correct, approved,  appropriate method for terminating an OSCAR session?
Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Exit from OSCAR (and Sleepyhead)
I don't think there is any way especially defined way to terminate the OSCAR program (I assume that is what you mean).  I usually just click on the 'X' in the upper right corner of the title bar on Windows.  File/Exit also works fine.

The word "session" as used by SH and OSCAR is the block of time between putting the mask on (and machine starting) and taking the mask off (and machine stopping).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool How to Make FlashPAP On A Mac “Exit and run Sleep Tracking Software” such as OSCAR RayBee 3 725 11-05-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Unable to exit SleepyHead age237 10 2,463 03-31-2017, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.