Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
OK so I have been playing with my pressures with some advice from you all and have been really struggling the last couple nights.  I hope you guys can give me some more help...so my AHI has come down a little but I can't use the machine for more then like 4 hours....Last two nights have been awful and think there is something more going on and hope you guys can point me in the right direction.  I had been using the machine up to 8-10 hours before the last couple nights....

The last couple nights I have been waking up starving for air....I have to rip my mask off to get some air and it seems like at times when I wake up I am just not doing well...I have been using the F20 as I am waiting for some other options to come and thats the same mask I have used this whole time except for a couple nights thrown in there....I don't know if I am rebreathing air, but I can feel air come out of the vent on the F20....There never is much coming out of that vent...What do you guys think?  I also have been getting several periodic breathing warnings in sleepy head but isn't the machine suppose to help with this?

Charts below...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: More help needed [with pressure adjustments]
Can you post the flow limitation and snore graph?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a PR machine it has Flow Limit Events, (FL), and no Flow Limitation graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe this is what you wanted
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 853 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,783 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,515 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 5 484 03-09-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: phillyfan24
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,062 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.