Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Experience with Clear Dream, Silent Night or Taps oral devices?
Experience with Clear Dream, Silent Night or Taps oral devices?
Hello all,
             New to the forum and wondering if anyone has any experience with Clear Dream specifically. I have mild to moderate sleep apnea diagnosed about ten years ago. I have tried CPAP with a nose only mask and struggled so never made regular use of it. I had a Phillips but had to turn it in due to the recall and now have a Res Med I am going to try to start using tonight. If I fail to be able to use it, again, I have a friend who is a dentist and is offering to only charge me for the labs fee to have a Clear Dream device made for me. Full disclosure I have had both a TAPS and Silent Night and neither one of those worked however they are quite old and I imagine current devices are perhaps more effective and less invasive?

Anyway, if anyone can speak directly to the Clear Dream I would be glad to hear of your experience.

Best,
        wvdthree
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most Clear Airway episodes in the AM ? Caro2020 2 39 9 minutes ago
Last Post: Caro2020
  Dream station 2 apap starting therapy above minimum setting HelicopterPilot 7 164 02-03-2023, 05:20 PM
Last Post: HelicopterPilot
  [CPAP] Clear Airway Events? fxsnowy 9 337 02-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Last Post: fxsnowy
  Clear airway is the bulk of my AHI stormpure 29 1,356 01-26-2023, 06:04 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [Treatment] A few concerns about Clear Airway/Leak Rates/Flow Limits jlsmithseven 1 208 01-23-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: jlsmithseven
  [CPAP] Can Clear Airway (CA) events be caused by coughing fits? Slides2023 0 99 01-23-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Slides2023
  "Clear airway" events cpapmonk 3 388 01-21-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.