Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Experiences with buying used from Supplier # 2?
RE: Experiences with buying used from Supplier # 2?
My experience with Second Wind has been nothing less than Class A. The shipment I received from them was via UPS. I would call them on the phone and talk to them. The customer service is excellent and I imagine they will work with you to accommodate anyway they can.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
I have purchased an "open-box" CPAP from the mentioned vendor, and found them completely satisfactory. Good price, quick service, and their tech people were helpful and fully knowledgeable. 

TheDuke
Post Reply Post Reply
I just found out that Tracy, MN, the town where SecondwindCPAP is located has experienced storms that damaged nearly everyone's homes and the governor declared an emergency with the storms being the worst in 100 years.

The staff at Second Wind are back to work for the first day in a while as none of them were unaffected by the storms.

I don't know that it has affected anyone's orders but the town of Tracy is left reeling from the bad weather.

They are back to work though and no one was hurt at SecondwindCPAP as far as I know.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 168 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 671 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  [CPAP] buying a CPAP from the US for use in Australia. scottie199 103 32,530 02-22-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DB10
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 546 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 818 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Any experiences with Ventmed VM8 or other Ventmed devices? Bhante 2 546 08-13-2023, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Bhante

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.