Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
RE: Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
Let us know if the hour is there when you check the data tomorrow.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
It appears that it got added to Saturday???? I can't read the darn thing, my clock is off by 4 hours. uggggggg. I believe it's there and interestingly it looks like it flagged apneas while I was doing the experiment, I know I was watching TV sitting up, breathing normally, how could I have apneas and a central. All I did was swallow.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you manage to get a "short session" of data for a day, then sleep more during that "day" you have to take specific action to get everything loaded in both Rescan and SleepyHead -- and the actions are somewhat different.

Note that "day" here means whatever the machine and software things is a "day" not what you think.

* On SleepyHead you must select the affected day (one at a time) and use the Data(menu) -> Advanced -> Purge CPAP data -> Current selected day

* On Rescan, this is the purpose of the "overwrite existing data" choice when the popup appears while loading the data. It just takes longer to overwrite but really causes no problem since you are just using the FULL data instead of what was already in Rescan.

Ultimately, if this is a clock issue you want to adjust that if possible. Then your software (and you) will see the same "day" as your machine.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 189 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 461 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ASV machine making weird sound on startup and when mask is disconnected kc90 7 277 02-08-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Woke up feeling air starved, turned machine off fell back to sleep but with mask on Phil487 7 846 01-20-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Phil487
Question [CPAP] Sleep Data - removing mask in sleep James87 10 610 01-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: James87
  [CPAP] Significant noise from mask since change of CPAP machine! SwissTruffle 7 673 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Feedback and Help on OSCAR Data, I am a new user of a CPAP machine and feel tired! fdm1990 3 523 11-29-2023, 01:39 AM
Last Post: fdm1990

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.