Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
Let us know if the hour is there when you check the data tomorrow.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

It appears that it got added to Saturday???? I can't read the darn thing, my clock is off by 4 hours. uggggggg. I believe it's there and interestingly it looks like it flagged apneas while I was doing the experiment, I know I was watching TV sitting up, breathing normally, how could I have apneas and a central. All I did was swallow.
If you manage to get a "short session" of data for a day, then sleep more during that "day" you have to take specific action to get everything loaded in both Rescan and SleepyHead -- and the actions are somewhat different.

Note that "day" here means whatever the machine and software things is a "day" not what you think.

* On SleepyHead you must select the affected day (one at a time) and use the Data(menu) -> Advanced -> Purge CPAP data -> Current selected day

* On Rescan, this is the purpose of the "overwrite existing data" choice when the popup appears while loading the data. It just takes longer to overwrite but really causes no problem since you are just using the FULL data instead of what was already in Rescan.

Ultimately, if this is a clock issue you want to adjust that if possible. Then your software (and you) will see the same "day" as your machine.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 7 7,497 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 369 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  Pressure experiment Dagmar 12 810 01-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Dagmar
  Totally Confused by Airsense 10 Data - Centrals - Problem machine... ? mymontreal 40 2,307 01-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: richb
  Video camera to record sleeping RichardVT 7 354 12-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: RichardVT
  failure to record 2nd part of night Beej 10 376 12-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  New Chin Strap experiment tonight FrankNichols 4 451 09-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb