Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
Let us know if the hour is there when you check the data tomorrow.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
04-06-2014 08:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Marnid2014 Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Elite
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Circadience Advance Cloth Mask
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 4
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

RE: Experiment with P10 mask and wakeful but the machine did not record the data, why?.
It appears that it got added to Saturday???? I can't read the darn thing, my clock is off by 4 hours. uggggggg. I believe it's there and interestingly it looks like it flagged apneas while I was doing the experiment, I know I was watching TV sitting up, breathing normally, how could I have apneas and a central. All I did was swallow.
04-07-2014 06:16 PM
herbm Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed AutoSet S9
Mask Type: Oral
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Airfit P10 Nasal Pillow
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 11-16
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Backup Mask: Innomed Hybrid FFM -- Oral+Nasal Pillows

Sex: Male

If you manage to get a "short session" of data for a day, then sleep more during that "day" you have to take specific action to get everything loaded in both Rescan and SleepyHead -- and the actions are somewhat different.

Note that "day" here means whatever the machine and software things is a "day" not what you think.

* On SleepyHead you must select the affected day (one at a time) and use the Data(menu) -> Advanced -> Purge CPAP data -> Current selected day

* On Rescan, this is the purpose of the "overwrite existing data" choice when the popup appears while loading the data. It just takes longer to overwrite but really causes no problem since you are just using the FULL data instead of what was already in Rescan.

Ultimately, if this is a clock issue you want to adjust that if possible. Then your software (and you) will see the same "day" as your machine.

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
04-08-2014 09:21 AM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  failure to record 2nd part of night Beej 10 286 12-03-2016 02:08 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Pressure experiment Dagmar 9 448 11-24-2016 09:58 PM
Last Post: Napmeister
  Totally Confused by Airsense 10 Data - Centrals - Problem machine... ? mymontreal 20 1,015 11-20-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: Rcgop
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 2 6,147 10-12-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: DariaVader
  New Chin Strap experiment tonight FrankNichols 4 355 09-13-2016 03:41 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 8 1,404 09-01-2016 06:10 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  Update to machine data problem bons 9 550 07-16-2016 12:42 PM
Last Post: PoolQ