Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Exporting ResMed Data for Sleepyhead
Exporting ResMed Data for Sleepyhead
I have all my ResMed data in rlk files and PDF reports on my hard drive. Is there a way to export all of the data to CSV files so Sleepyhead can read them? Thanks, Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Exporting ResMed Data for Sleepyhead
I,m computer inclined but guess you need to open SH and download SD card data so SH can read it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2012, 03:27 AM)zonk Wrote: I,m computer inclined but guess you need to open SH and download SD card data so SH can read it.

HI. Thanks. I was looking for a way to use the data I already have on my computer as the CPAP machine is not here at this time and I have no access to it. Best regards, Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply
Bob -

Not sure about rlk files, but if you have the native data files from your machine, SleepyHead should be able to import them and use the data. I guess I'd be surprised if it would work with PDF files - those are more for viewing and printing, instead of data storage. But you don't need to have the machine or the SD card available; if the files have been copied to your PC, SleepyHead should be able to import them - you just need to point it at the right folder, I think.

Hope you get your machine back soon - it can't help you if you can't use it!

Doug
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2012, 12:29 PM)dfhudson53 Wrote: Bob -

Not sure about rlk files, but if you have the native data files from your machine, SleepyHead should be able to import them and use the data. I guess I'd be surprised if it would work with PDF files - those are more for viewing and printing, instead of data storage. But you don't need to have the machine or the SD card available; if the files have been copied to your PC, SleepyHead should be able to import them - you just need to point it at the right folder, I think.

Hope you get your machine back soon - it can't help you if you can't use it!

Doug
Thanks Doug. The problem is that I don't have the files direct from the SD card. I have the files that the ResMed software created. They are in RLK and pdf report format. I guess I'll just wait till I get the machine back. I was hoping to do some work on the files with Sleepyhead. Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan can export into CSV, but only selected data, not detailed graphs.

I'd like to also know how to import the .rlk files into Sleepyhead (asked in a separate thread).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 232 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 461 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,040 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,372 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 761 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 255 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 423 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.