Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Extend cpap warranty using your credit card
Extend cpap warranty using your credit card
I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried or has enquired about using your credit card to extend the warranty on your machines. I was looking at my Costco Mastercard warranty coverage details and there is nothing in there that I can see that would exclude them. In Canada the Resmed warranty is 3 years and it would appear one could get a full 5 year coverage based on the additional 2 years the credit card would provide. Curious to know if anyone had tried that process with any credit card. It was not something that I had given any thought to in the past. Just having purchased a new machine and sitting at my computer doing other stuff and that popped into my head. The joys of winter boredom.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Extend cpap warranty using your credit card
Not knowing how your card is defining the extended warranty, does it run concurrently or consecutively and when does it engage?  Also, is it limited to Costco purchases or to all purchases?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Extend cpap warranty using your credit card
It would be in addition to the manufacturers warranty and it doesn't matter where the purchase is made.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Extended warranty using your credit card
Just wanted to add that poster on another site replied to this query there and he indicated that he indeed had had his machine replaced by the credit card company after his manufacturers warranty had expired. Something to keep in mind if your machine fails before the replacement period.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross New Credit Score Model AlanE 2 1,077 04-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: bmicomp
Angry Credit card fraud GrammaBear 36 4,130 01-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Just dropped by to extend my wishes for all......... retired_guy 23 2,549 12-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Thegirls

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.