Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
Hi psysmile! Welcome
After reading your post, I realized I hadn't seen biorn on the board lately. I checked and the last time he was on the board was in January 2022. Based on this fact, please don't get your hopes up that a Windows version of the EZ-share script will occur.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(11-30-2021, 08:43 PM)oqwif Wrote: @bollar, here is a port to macOS - https://github.com/jimbocococo/EzShare-S...Downloader

I added a couple of lines to the script to switch to the Ez Share wifi and then back it again once completed. These are commented out towards the end of the script. 

@biorn, thanks for the script!

@oqwif Thanks for the macOS port, however it doesn't seem to be finding the data. I get the following response;

Changing wifi to Ez Share
Scan of dir=A:
0 File(s) scanned in 0 Folder(s)
Completed in 5 seconds
Changing wifi back to home

I'm wondering whether I need to have it scan a different directory or need to upgrade the firmware. Would you know what needs to be done to get this working?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tiptongrange! - Welcome

Here is a thread about the EzShare card that states it needs to be a certain model. Link to thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ht=ezshare

I don't know if this will address your problem.

Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, I have the orange 16GB model, so it looks like it won't work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 99 7,641 08-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD WiFi Replacement Gideon 35 1,540 07-02-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Boon
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC mogulman 71 13,691 10-20-2021, 10:20 PM
Last Post: justincascagnett
  64Gb FlashAir WiFi Setup Problems [Guy] GuyScharf 18 2,049 07-11-2021, 05:41 PM
  [split] 64Gb FlashAir WiFi Setup Problems (todivefor) todivefor 101 5,613 01-23-2021, 12:56 PM
  OSCAR & WiFi Toob 8 1,531 12-30-2020, 07:59 AM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Dreamstation DSX500 sdcard not visible in Oscar [solved, see post #6] Ryne 5 601 09-02-2020, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Ryne

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.