Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
Hi bjorn,
I would be most interested in a product that can use rsync.  I run Linux Mint 19.3, so rsync is present in my commands, and I'm not afraid of a little scripting.

By the way, what is the Brand & Model of the other WiFi card you are purchasing?
Thanks,
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2021, 03:01 PM)becker44a Wrote: Hi bjorn,
I would be most interested in a product that can use rsync.  I run Linux Mint 19.3, so rsync is present in my commands, and I'm not afraid of a little scripting.

By the way, what is the Brand & Model of the other WiFi card you are purchasing?
Thanks,

Hi becker44a,

The big problem is most of theses cards run on Nucleus RTOS and i really know nothing about it, and not really interest on it but most connected things use it and don't have SPI access. So the only way to do something interessting is to open card and play with it. Most of them have proprietary hardware and lot's of clone too.

Transcend seem to be the best one but end of product. It was running linux and you can run script at boot from file on the sd card accessible from your computer. So you can have ssh acces easy. Install a full busybox version, etc...

Toshiba FlashAir are RTOS too but you can run LUA script, and you have some command api. But out of product too, you can find it on ebay for the cheapy price of 1billon usd the 16gb version xd.

I have ordered another one EzShare to make more investigation on it, have to make some tricks on the hardware and maybe find a way to update the firmware from a magic filename.
But the problem will stay the same, it's a lottery, because you always buy clone of clone of clone of clone of original Oh-jeez

In the same time after regretting my order (shipping delay are crazy and found the red card with embeded memory seem to have spi access) I started a project based on new hardware with long time aviability and full documented. And of course based on LINUX. I think to use Openwrt. I have to take few decision on some feature and conception possibilties.

I hesitated a lot on the memory solution, embed or microSD.
the main problem is the space. But I start to be on the good way, this one is with a microSD adapter.

Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a reason I can't download the attachment?  It tells me I'm not allowed to access that resource.  I'd love to check this thing out as I just got an ezshare and was going to write my own HTTP get script for it when I saw that this already existed, so I wanted to check it out.  Is it because my account is brand new?  not sure why that would matter once I verify my email.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just managed to download it. You may need to make a few more posts to get out of the "new member" group. It's something like 4 or 5 posts, IIRC.
Post Reply Post Reply
You don't have a high enough post count.  The download is tied to the upload permissions and that's the reason you can't download it.  In the interim, I have copied it to my Google Drive for you to download.  

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17t62ayj...sp=sharing

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I figured it was something like that.  

I know I'm new, but I'm curious exactly what that is intended to accomplish? Do you get scraped by a lot of bots or something?  

Also that link goes to oscar.7z, not the bash script from the original post.   I appreciate your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
7z is a type of zipped file. You can download the free compression program from their site. It will handle several types of file compression architectures.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's basically to discourage drive-by spam and bots, yes. Any board that doesn't implement similar policies almost always ends up a target eventually (or has in my experience).

Red - mslunecka is correct. That is the shortcut to the OSCAR install, not the script.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, Toot!  Try this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17t62ayj...sp=sharing

Confession: I just read the "7z" and paid no attention to the "oscar" name.  Confused  Sorry!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Looking good to me. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,238 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 641 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,926 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 833 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 707 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.