Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
How much did you pay for your's? Some varied pricing on ali express to as low as $10
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-20-2021, 10:02 PM)mslunecka Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 09:50 PM)Neo2020 Wrote: Looks like white one is expensive so going to order the orange one. I forgot to put SD card back in and missed out on a nights data. Would be great to set default folder in onedrive and import data with a button in OSCAR. Could autosync to Viatom (wellue) data in onedrive too. Not sure if commercial links are allowed. [Commercial Link Removed] Search eBay Australia for Item, 164889878421

The one I ordered looked just like that, but the one that arrived was white.  What matters is that you end up with the same firmware, as I think Biorns script is actually scraping the links off the web interface and then downloads the files.  

If the interface doesn't match the script probably won't work. 

That's why I made sure to order from a site where I knew I'd be able to do a return if it didn't work.

Exactly, the red one seem to don't embed the disk manager.

@neo I send you a link but I'm not sure it's the best card to buy

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I paid $28 for mine. I saw cheaper ones but I was leary about it. These types of products get ripped off and copied a lot. And I wanted to be able to return it if it didn't work so I went through Walmart. I've never purchased through Ali so I don't know their reputation on dispute resolution.

I wasn't willing to pay 150 for a myair card, but 30 seemed fair just to try this out.
Post Reply Post Reply
I want to clarify my earlier post about the SD Wi-Fi modes.  I have 4 different Non-FlashAir Wi-Fi cards, 2 are EZ-Share and 2 that are not.  The EZ-Share card (1-white and 1-orange) use the same cellular app.  They also don't offer any other mode other than the Access Point (hotspot) setting.  The other 2 cards (1-Hdstor SD  WiFi Adapter and 1-Voorca) use an app named, WiFi@SDCF.  These 2 cards allow you to set the mode to either Access Point or Station mode. They also allow you to rename the SSID, password, and set the 3rd octet IP value.  The 4th octet is always 1.  It displays the setting option as, 192.168. X.1.    Sorry for confusing the 2 latter cards with the EZ-Share.   I have not played with these cards enough to be able to provide any intelligent information about them.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I already ordered the ez share but am considering trying the other 2 options. I can always onsell a card and stick with the best solution. Might try the Hdstor
Post Reply Post Reply
I have not tried running biorn's code on these other cards. These cards could be a complete dud. Please approach this with a backup plan in mind.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My EZshare card turned up and is the same as the white one posted earlier. On windows 10 so a script would be great but read you can run linux on win 10 after a certain update pack. Will look into this tomorrow. Hope it does the job . It took a week longer cos these Chinese sellers are listing they are in an Australian city and then run a sending script on Auspost, then it sits there till they get the stock from China. So annoying and will dob them into ebay
Post Reply Post Reply
Since I don't run Win10, I'm recalling this from memory. Please go with the flow on this one. Look in Programs and Features - Turn Windows features on and off. Scroll down the list and there should be a Windows Subsystem for Linux listing. After turning it on, reboot your system.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2021, 04:15 AM)biorn Wrote: Hi guys I just recieved a cheap sdcard wifi branded Ez Share.

I don't know if I can put the commercial link but I buyed it on banggood for 20$. (the white model is the newer one)

It's an SD adpater for microSD cards with wifi capacity.

Unfortunally you can't connect on it with ftp/smb/fs and other protocols. It's only http and if you download a folder just photo will be downloaded.

So I've make a bash script for my linux server to direct downloads files on my resmed airsense 10 and I share it to you.

It scan the card files and folders accross http, then download on the computer.

I'll made a readme if you need, but you just have to change the folder destination and could run it accros a cronjob to be full auto.

If some of you need a windows version just ask me and I'll modify it.

You have some feature, like checking of new files, files modified, folder, etc, create folder, subfolder.
3 modes of downloads, custom keywords so you can use it easly on other cpap brand and models.

This card is pretty good for the price.

It's very fast, arround 200 files in 15sec.

And Oscar is happy to have fresh data everyday.

the file is just here

thank you , i just need it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't download this file, why?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,236 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 639 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,922 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 707 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.