Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
Unfortunatly, the download function is tied to the upload function in the website code.  For spammer protection, there is a post count minimum that is preventing you from downloading the file.  I had placed the download link in Post #25 for the file's download from my Google Drive.  Here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17t62ayj...k-0D2/view

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

This sound like it will work for me but I can't download it for some reason yet.

Do you have a port to windows?

I am thankful for any help.

Frank

Greco /@/ startmail do t co m
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you saying that my download link in my post above yours doesn't work?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is working, my fault I do thank you for the script.

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's some impressive bash scripting, Biorn! Unfortunately the URLs you're using don't work with my ez Share either; I have a different firmware. It reports as version 4.4 from around 2014.

I've concluded this card isn't going to work for me. I managed to order a Toshiba FlashAir from eBay/Germany for $50 so will try that instead.

The firmware only wants to work with files that look like image files from cameras. It doesn't want to serve the ResMed files. I spent some time hacking around and never could never find a way to list all the files on the card. I was able to coerce it to download arbitrary files though, URLs like this get ResMed data:

/download?fname=2071A5~1.EDF&fdir=..\DATALOG\20210719

Maybe if you can guess all the filenames ResMed will write this would be useful. They are pretty predictable, it's probably doable.

The other drawback of ez Share is it seems to only work as an access point; there's no way to make it a client on an existing WiFi network. That's pretty inconvenient and I can't think of any way to work around it short of dedicating a WiFi adapter to my computer.

I wrote up way more detailed technical notes than are appropriate for a forum post. You can find them on my blog.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2021, 01:01 PM)NelsonM Wrote: That's some impressive bash scripting, Biorn! Unfortunately the URLs you're using don't work with my ez Share either; I have a different firmware. It reports as version 4.4 from around 2014.

I've concluded this card isn't going to work for me. I managed to order a Toshiba FlashAir from eBay/Germany for $50 so will try that instead.

The firmware only wants to work with files that look like image files from cameras. It doesn't want to serve the ResMed files. I spent some time hacking around and never could never find a way to list all the files on the card. I was able to coerce it to download arbitrary files though, URLs like this get ResMed data:

/download?fname=2071A5~1.EDF&fdir=..\DATALOG\20210719

Maybe if you can guess all the filenames ResMed will write this would be useful. They are pretty predictable, it's probably doable.

The other drawback of ez Share is it seems to only work as an access point; there's no way to make it a client on an existing WiFi network. That's pretty inconvenient and I can't think of any way to work around it short of dedicating a WiFi adapter to my computer.

I wrote up way more detailed technical notes than are appropriate for a forum post. You can find them on my blog.

Hello, effectively the firmware of the old one card don't work due to the lack of the filemanager webpage.

To answer your question, no it's just impossible to download it with a brute force, that represent like 864'000 downloads for one day. 

I took a quick look in your blog, 
- the download folder work like that: check media files in the folder then pack it in a zip file and upload. (so no way to use it for these extensions)
- for the wifi ap side it's not a problem, I don't really have time for that but it's very easy to add in the script a part to switch wifi on the sdcard when downloading data then switch back to you home network.
- it's possible to update the firmware through usb protocole, I started to work on it in the past, was able to find some request but I stoped due to my ignorance in nucleus OS, that would take me too much time to reverse the firmware.

An easier way should be to find in the firmware the media extensions strings and replace it with the resmed extensions then you can easy download your daily folder.

now that I think about it, I was able to reverse the firmware, yep I remember now it's bit reversed and big endian and maybe compressed.

if you really want to investigate I can add some stuff on my repo. Tell me if I need to search and post it.

PS: Version of my card/firmware is LZ1801EDPG:1.0.0:2016-03-19:72 LZ1801EDRS:1.0.0:2016-03-19:72 SPEED:-H:SPEED
Post Reply Post Reply
I have added in the repo a firmware update file reversed, you just have to sort out all files.
And added a tool updater with the one i found some stuff about the usb protocol used to update.

https://github.com/Biorn1950/EzShare-Sdc...Downloader

PS: I think reversing the software updater could be a first point to use it. if I remember well, I was able to jump the check version operation, unfortunately I have deleted my windows vm recently and the ezshare stuff is lost. Or it's on a shared folder on my old SSD, have to sort it out of my dead computer a day and rescue the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the extra info. That's interesting about the firmware update. I sure wish I could read Chinese, I suspect there's a lot more info out there than I can access.

My firmware does have a file manager of sorts, it's just it only wants to show image files in those folders and I couldn't figure out how to trick it to show me more. Looks like you have a newer firmware that's more capable. I take your point about guessing filenames; they seem to have the timestamp down to a second in them.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2021, 02:13 PM)NelsonM Wrote: Thanks for the extra info. That's interesting about the firmware update. I sure wish I could read Chinese, I suspect there's a lot more info out there than I can access.

My firmware does have a file manager of sorts, it's just it only wants to show image files in those folders and I couldn't figure out how to trick it to show me more. Looks like you have a newer firmware that's more capable. I take your point about guessing filenames; they seem to have the timestamp down to a second in them.

I think you'll never found something about there stuff on the net in english or chinese....

if you look in the firmware I shared you'll find all the content.

here you have the path and filename with the length of the file. Just need to extract each files. That will be more understandable.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2021, 02:13 PM)NelsonM Wrote: Thanks for the extra info.

I added the extracted files from the reversed firmware in the repo if you want to take a look. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,124 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 637 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,250 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,909 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 707 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.