Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
@biorn, thanks for this script. It worked great on Debian 9!

I have on my list a port to macOS, but at first glance there appear to be some differences in the way sed is implemented, so this might be a more substantial project than I anticipated.

In the meantime, I'll put an old RPi on the job to collect the files periodically. How have you implemented a crontab in your installation? Is there a risk of downloading a partial file that would be skipped on a subsequent crontab run?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2021, 06:27 AM)bollar Wrote: @biorn, thanks for this script. It worked great on Debian 9!

I have on my list a port to macOS, but at first glance there appear to be some differences in the way sed is implemented, so this might be a more substantial project than I anticipated.

In the meantime, I'll put an old RPi on the job to collect the files periodically. How have you implemented a crontab in your installation? Is there a risk of downloading a partial file that would be skipped on a subsequent crontab run?

Hello,

Yes I run in through a cronjob. And no there is no risk, I've implemented something to check if the date and size is the same. if not that update the file. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
I've read through this thread a couple of times and I am a bit confused on what method the script uses to connect to the SD Card. Does the EzShare SD card connect to your home network in "station" mode or are you having your sever connect to the SD card WiFi network before pulling the files?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-18-2021, 02:55 PM)y2kdread Wrote: I've read through this thread a couple of times and I am a bit confused on what method the script uses to connect to the SD Card. Does the EzShare SD card connect to your home network in "station" mode or are you having your sever connect to the SD card WiFi network before pulling the files?

The machine you run the script on has to connect to the WiFi network created by this card. 

For what it's worth, I deployed an old raspberry pi -- it uses wifi to connect to the SD card network and wired ethernet to connect to the rest of the network. I have a cron job on the Rpi that runs this script once a day to get the new files and it uses rsync to get the files onto the OSCAR machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2021, 10:03 AM)bollar Wrote: The machine you run the script on has to connect to the WiFi network created by this card. 

For what it's worth, I deployed an old raspberry pi -- it uses wifi to connect to the SD card network and wired ethernet to connect to the rest of the network. I have a cron job on the Rpi that runs this script once a day to get the new files and it uses rsync to get the files onto the OSCAR machine.

I ended up doing this, but used create a fileshare that I mounted on my windows machine. So far it works great and is much cheaper then buying one of the supported FlashAir cards!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi dear Sir. I'am interested in a version for Windows, please.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2021, 06:27 AM)bollar Wrote: @biorn, thanks for this script. It worked great on Debian 9!

@bollar, here is a port to macOS - https://github.com/jimbocococo/EzShare-S...Downloader

I added a couple of lines to the script to switch to the Ez Share wifi and then back it again once completed. These are commented out towards the end of the script. 

@biorn, thanks for the script!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2021, 08:43 PM)oqwif Wrote: ... here is a port to macOS - https://github.com/jimbocococo/EzShare-S...Downloader

Unfortunately, "wget" is not native to a standard macOS install, so the script will fail its utilities check.  It can be installed manually or with homebrew, macports, etc.  Or a form of "curl" can be used but may take a little more work to get all the files.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the gdrive link! I just got an ez Share card and had the same access error.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2021, 04:15 AM)biorn Wrote: Hi guys I just recieved a cheap sdcard wifi branded Ez Share.

I don't know if I can put the commercial link but I buyed it on banggood for 20$. (the white model is the newer one)

It's an SD adpater for microSD cards with wifi capacity.

Unfortunally you can't connect on it with ftp/smb/fs and other protocols. It's only http and if you download a folder just photo will be downloaded.

So I've make a bash script for my linux server to direct downloads files on my resmed airsense 10 and I share it to you.

It scan the card files and folders accross http, then download on the computer.

I'll made a readme if you need, but you just have to change the folder destination and could run it accros a cronjob to be full auto.

If some of you need a windows version just ask me and I'll modify it.

You have some feature, like checking of new files, files modified, folder, etc, create folder, subfolder.
3 modes of downloads, custom keywords so you can use it easly on other cpap brand and models.

This card is pretty good for the price.

It's very fast, arround 200 files in 15sec.

And Oscar is happy to have fresh data everyday.

the file is just here

Hi biorn,

I would like to come to your offer and kindly ask to provide the windows version :-)

Thank you very much and have a good day.

Regards,
psysmile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,127 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 638 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,917 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 707 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.