Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
Hi psysmile! Welcome
After reading your post, I realized I hadn't seen biorn on the board lately. I checked and the last time he was on the board was in January 2022. Based on this fact, please don't get your hopes up that a Windows version of the EZ-share script will occur.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2021, 08:43 PM)oqwif Wrote: @bollar, here is a port to macOS - https://github.com/jimbocococo/EzShare-S...Downloader

I added a couple of lines to the script to switch to the Ez Share wifi and then back it again once completed. These are commented out towards the end of the script. 

@biorn, thanks for the script!

@oqwif Thanks for the macOS port, however it doesn't seem to be finding the data. I get the following response;

Changing wifi to Ez Share
Scan of dir=A:
0 File(s) scanned in 0 Folder(s)
Completed in 5 seconds
Changing wifi back to home

I'm wondering whether I need to have it scan a different directory or need to upgrade the firmware. Would you know what needs to be done to get this working?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tiptongrange! - Welcome

Here is a thread about the EzShare card that states it needs to be a certain model. Link to thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ht=ezshare

I don't know if this will address your problem.

Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, I have the orange 16GB model, so it looks like it won't work.
Post Reply Post Reply
maybe I need to write something to download
Post Reply Post Reply
I created an account here simply to say thank you!

I bought the WIFI SD card for this purpose, only to find out it wasn't very usable with my machine. A web search later, I found this thread.

Your script works like a dream. I just had to whitelist `Identification.json` for my AirSense 11.

Thank you!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm still having trouble getting this script to download files. I have the white card that looks like the attached file with the following firmware on it:

LZ1801EDPG:1.0.0:2016-03-19:72 LZ1801EDRS:1.0.0:2016-03-19:72 SPEED:-H:SPEED

However, it does not download any files and gives this this output when I run the script:

Changing wifi to ez Share
Scan of dir=A:
0 File(s) scanned in 0 Folder(s)
Completed in 4 seconds
Changing wifi back to home

Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

I'm running this on macOS 12.6
Would you know how I can get the script to work?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your problem could be that the Resmed 10 series is limited to a 32 GB SD card.  The newer AS11 can go much higher in SD size.

Have you physically read the SD card to verify that there is data on it?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think the size of the card is the problem. I have a 32GB micro SD card in it, and I've been able to read it from a USB card reader.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've got the 8GB version. 

What happens when you connect wifi to the ez Share network and browse to 192.168.4.1/dir?dir=A: 

Does it show a directory listing?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,635 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 704 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 524 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,346 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 95,426 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 895 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 735 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.