Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
Are you on a 192.168.4.x network? It is acting like a server, so try setting your IP to 192.168.4.4 (or something) and look for a Wi-Fi access point.  It's possible that it's not broadcasting its SSID, too. I believe it is a WPA/WPA2.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm aware the card uses 192.168.4.1 as it's ip which does not conflict with my local lan.   You have to select the "ez share" ssid before entering the password...it's not working although the card is mounted on the SAME machine that has wifi.   You won't have that network till after it's connected.   I verified the 2nd card also doesn't show.  I'm aware it's using 2.4ghz and that's not blocked....I have several phones and multiple linux pc's/laptops and none of them show the SSID....after reviewing youtube vids for the white card it should be appearing so stuck at the moment.

wlp10s0   Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 26:b6:19:1a:00:55   
         UP BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500
         RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
         TX packets:325 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
         collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000  
         RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:62665 (61.1 KiB)

No ip assigned.

To anyone who has the ez share wifi adapter working...what size microsd are you using?  
Post Reply Post Reply
To see if I could provide any insight to you, I played with my ez-share card. I tried inserting it into the same computer as I was reading it wirelessly, as well as using another computer to read it too. Other than the download script didn't want to run on the computer that the card was in, I had no problem.

The ez-share SSID broadcast was picked up on all my Wi-Fi devices. Have you been able to see its SSID or connect to the card previously?

One thing that did not work was plugging the USB SD reader into a USB power adapter. I was thinking that all it needed was power to broadcast, but evidently not.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased 2 from aliexpress and neither show up but I was using a sdcard reader on a usb dock...I tried it in the computer directly and it also didn't show up..it might use a usb hookup internally but I also tried it in the resmed machine with a 64gb card and it still didn't provide the wifi.  That's why I asked about the size of the cards.   I have some friends who ordered the same item after me and will have to wait to see how theirs handles before deciding to flag it on aliexpress.  Right now it's just a $20 card reader.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed 10s have a maximum size of 32GB formatted as FAT32
ResMed 11s can use 64GB formatted as FAT32.

I'm not sure what the maximum Air11 size is, can recall someone posted success with 128GB but not sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dog Slobber - You are correct about the size. The AS11 has been successfully tested with a 128 GB. The size should not be an issue for the Wi-Fi to work, though.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I've tested SD cards as large as 256GB in my S10 and they work. Let the machine format it when you first insert it, or manually format it from the command line to FAT32. The actual limit for FAT32 filesystems is 2TB. The GUI format tools in Windows and Mac have been known to cause issues though.

I've been using a 64GB FlashAir card in my S10 for over 2 years now (formatted as FAT32). Never had an issue.

The common recommendation is to use 2GB to 32GB because as they come pre-formatted as FAT32 and work out of the package. No having to tinker with formatting.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Well sadly neither of the cards I received show up as wifi hotspot's...so I attempted a dispute to return for refund and was denied...now I need to send them a detailed video showing the product not working.   Joy.
Post Reply Post Reply
How do I make this work. I have tried both versions of the script on my 2012 MacBook Pro. Bjorne’ s script says it downloaded 1 file but nothing is in the folder. The revised Mac version says I don’t have permission. 

Can someone explain to me why I can’t get this to work?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I would suggest that you set all read, write, and execute permissions for everyone. Also, set your username as the file owner. Mac has 2 ways of setting permissions and ownership, one through your GUI and the other is using a CLI.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,260 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 648 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 487 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,257 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,973 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 835 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 708 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.