Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
RE: [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload
A couple of posts back, I provided the wrong information. This is a Bash script and not Python. - Sorry!

To run a bash script from the command line, add a "./" ahead of the file name. You should try: ./copy.sh. Of course, you will need to be in the directory that this file resides.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@famewolf I had the same problem with the ez Share SSID not showing up.  I had the adapter connected to my PC with an SD to USB adapter.  As soon as I actually plugged it into my CPAP, the network showed up.  Why - I can only guess.  If I remember correctly, SD cards support 2 types of access - parallel (faster) and serial (used less pins).  I'm guessing the PC uses parallel, and the ezshare only supports serial.  Only a guess.
Post Reply Post Reply
Trying to figure out why my folder isn't able to be imported into OSCAR.  
Steps taken:
1. Switched laptop to ez Share wifi.
2. run the shell script
3. Opened OSCAR and selecting the CPAP Importer and changed folder to the location of downloaded one.

Seeing this error message:
Code:
Chromebook file system detected, but no removable device found
You must share your SD card with Linux using the ChromeOS Files program
It confuses me as I have the OSCAR instance running in the linux development sandbox where the files are located.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Are you pointing to the contents in the directory or the directory name that contains the data?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
in that one I have double clicked on the AirSense11-Data folder as you see the contents in there but even when selecting it the other way which would be the parent folder showing the actual directory AirSense11-Data it states the same error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
After reading your error message, it would appear that there needs to be an interpreter between the ChromeOS file structure and the Linux sandbox.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
The linux sandbox can be seen in the linux files folder in ChromeOS Files but both reside (AirSense11-Data and OSCAR) within the sandbox.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have a chromebook to test with, but 2 things come to mind:

1. I seem to recall something special had to be done with the Chromebook to get the Linux portion to recognize the external card properly.  Something along the lines of using ChromeOS file manager to allow/share the SD card with the Linux portion???   That line in the error message you quoted may hold the key.

Quote:
Code:
You must share your SD card with Linux using the ChromeOS Files program

2. As it currently sits, can you manually copy the files from the SD card to your Linux sandbox (copy/paste or drag/drop)???
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the response Jeff.

Within the chromebook you are correct when connecting a SD USB Adapter you can right click it to share with linux. This is how I was doing it manually without the EZ Share card being used. This would work with plugging in my Adapter and opening OSCAR and clicking on the Import. Would work successfully - it is just trying to read from this folder now created with the autodownload script that is casuing this. Hoping to not have to pull the card for data and just connect to it as others have.

Using the EZ Share card I have run the script to create that folder now and tried to select that folder as the Import location to read from which brought up that error message shown earlier.
Post Reply Post Reply
Out of curiosity, are there any share options if you right-click on the folder holding the data? Can you access this folder while in Linux and not in OSCAR?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,708 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 721 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 527 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,390 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 95,593 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 907 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help recovering Resmed A10 sdcard data epc002 2 739 07-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.