Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P ICON Auto CPAP home download of sleep data
Yeah, I twitched at the 2 hrs to install something. Of course, that time could have included setting up the "handshake" and all that. And often using a computer remotely is often sluggish so that slows things down. And like SS, I'd never let someone I do not know have remote access to my computer. I'd much rather spend 4 hrs or more having them talk me through it. Granted, I am sure they are honest guys but, I guess I am paranoid when it comes to my files.

Bobo, I'm glad it worked for you! I think it is silly as heckaroni that we can't get access to vital information that validates (or not) that our treatment is working! It's like a diabetic not having access to his/her blood glucose reading!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 11 255 Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  new to cpap re sleep Novello1234 16 806 09-18-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 13 3,393 09-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: taylro2z
  Resmed Auto CPAP Advise Settings ? BlueJay22 5 298 09-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Last Post: BlueJay22
  home study for centrals jerry1967 17 601 09-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Travel Auto CPAP Tampa Jim 7 230 08-31-2017, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Need to make decision Pro/Elite vs Auto CPAP SleepyBoyDC 11 395 08-30-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94