Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P ICON Auto CPAP home download of sleep data
Yeah, I twitched at the 2 hrs to install something. Of course, that time could have included setting up the "handshake" and all that. And often using a computer remotely is often sluggish so that slows things down. And like SS, I'd never let someone I do not know have remote access to my computer. I'd much rather spend 4 hrs or more having them talk me through it. Granted, I am sure they are honest guys but, I guess I am paranoid when it comes to my files.

Bobo, I'm glad it worked for you! I think it is silly as heckaroni that we can't get access to vital information that validates (or not) that our treatment is working! It's like a diabetic not having access to his/her blood glucose reading!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help - ICON vs S9 settings yankees123 11 326 07-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Help needed to optimize my Dreamstation Auto CPAP st8800 78 3,165 07-15-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: st8800
  Thoughts on my Auto Data? Hydrangea 23 948 07-13-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [Equipment] How to open an F&P Icon? absolutscharf 2 128 07-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  From BiPAP to Auto CPAP ellenos 11 368 07-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  F&P - ICON - for a newbie DruiD 38 6,966 07-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Phatkid77
  Forgot to put SD card in S9, how to download data? Lanco 3 227 07-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Lanco