Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P Icon+ Light out
F&P Icon+ Light out
I've had my F&P Icon+ for right at 1 year. Yesterday the light (backlight) stopped working. Screen LCD and everything still fine, just can't see at night in dark. Checked settings and at 7 for both passive & active screens. I'm skeptical that my backlight burned out - more probably I accidently fiddled with some setting and turned it off. Any ideas? thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Icon+ Light out
Hi gmorris,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post, I don't know the answer to your question.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just put my F&P Icon through it's paces and couldn't turn off the backlight. I really thought maybe you had accidentally put it in airplane mode but that didn't turn the light off on mine. Looks like your bulb really did burn out.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-26-2015, 06:32 PM)Starrbelie Wrote: I just put my F&P Icon through it's paces and couldn't turn off the backlight. I really thought maybe you had accidentally put it in airplane mode but that didn't turn the light off on mine. Looks like your bulb really did burn out.

Thanks - any idea how to replace or back to the factory?
Post Reply Post Reply
I would start with my DME....
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a setting for the back light in the Clininician's menu (same with time and alarm).

There are several brightness settings or it can be turned off completely (my preference)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,499 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 - Bright light from on/off switch Dagmar 6 11,073 03-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: E.W.
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,313 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 849 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,584 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  RECOMMENDATION REQUESTED - LIGHT THERAPY srlevine1 0 351 07-23-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo Vsidles 2 363 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Vsidles

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.