Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi, im from Germany
Hi, im from Germany
So First of all, sorry for my englishRolleyes
Since a few days, ive got my biPap Device. Its a Weinmann Somnovent Auto S. Unfortunately, in Germany its Not possible to buy the USB Interface incl. The Software for recording Data. Ive heard, in the USA Its no problem.
Is that true and anyone can tell me where to buy?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hi, im from Germany
Hi prikkelpitt,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with your machine but hang in there, someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome, prikkelpitt. We are here to (hopefully) help you.

Does your machine have a USB port on it? Can we assume that you've researched your machine online and found that there is software for recording/reporting on the usage?

Most of the newer machine use memory cards instead USB cables.

I've looked at the Weinmann website and can not find a reference to the use of USB's anywhere. There is software available that appears to be free to the patient, but I didn't see how you could obtain in it. Best bet would be to check out the manufacturer's website and/or then contact your local supplier.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

I am not familiar with the machine you have. I am not aware of how widely available software is to import your data.

I do know that your machine is not supported with the open source software SleepyHead.

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Willkommen. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out the suppliers in our supplier list - their web sites may have something - maybe an email to them if it is not listed and they will get it for you, or know who stocks it..

Good luck
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Dad's CPAP is Fried - Need Replacement Germany sabeehsheikh 2 691 12-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  New board member from Germany Koebes 13 2,524 09-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  New from Germany [AirCurve 10 ASV questions] Anke 7 1,562 03-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  A new User from Germany n.kessler 5 1,640 07-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Last Post: PaytonA

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.