Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F & P Icon - Sleepyhead software
F & P Icon - Sleepyhead software
I have a friend on another site and I suggested she uses Sleepyhead, she has a F & P Icon, most of us use Resmeds or Phillips which Sleeyhead works on except the base model, can anyone confirm that Sleeyhead does work on the F & P Icon?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F & P Icon - Sleepyhead software
According to the SH wiki, it is SUPPOSED to work. Can't hurt to try.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...title=Icon
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Paula, I saw that to but someone said it didn't and the person is not that computer literate so didnt want to confuse her if it didnt work. It's possible it is now working on F&Ps as an upgrade, the other thing was if there was any specific model(s) it did or didn't work on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepyhead 9.3 works with the Icon Auto. I have been using both for 3 weeks now.
One 'feature' is the data for the previous night does not get updated on the screen or on the flash drive until noon. Actually right now because of day light savings I have to wait till 1pm. this is my first machine so I do not if that is normal.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2013, 07:00 PM)BreathlessTom Wrote: Sleepyhead 9.3 works with the Icon Auto. I have been using both for 3 weeks now.
One 'feature' is the data for the previous night does not get updated on the screen or on the flash drive until noon. Actually right now because of day light savings I have to wait till 1pm. this is my first machine so I do not if that is normal.

Thanks BreathlessTom, on all machines they run from midday to midday the next day but on Sleeyhead you should see your data for the previous night that morning, I use a Resmed and I can see it the following moring, unless your clock on your CPAP could possible be set around the wrong way PM instead of AM just a thought.
Post Reply Post Reply
[/quote]

Thanks BreathlessTom, on all machines they run from midday to midday the next day but on Sleeyhead you should see your data for the previous night that morning, I use a Resmed and I can see it the following moring, unless your clock on your CPAP could possible be set around the wrong way PM instead of AM just a thought.
[/quote]

Tez62,

I rechecked and yes I can read the data off the stick in the morning.

Thanks for the info.

Post Reply Post Reply
The Icon's clock can be reset.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...F.26P_Icon
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Will Sleepyhead work with the Icon+ Auto? I got my last CPAP in 2006, so I've been way out of the loop on this whole reporting thing :-) So I went to download my data today after my first night last night and Sleepyhead gives an error about no new data. Also, on the machine itself, everything still says 0. Is the Icon+ usually behind or something?
Post Reply Post Reply
Stephan,
I had that the first day. The machine display will update after noon time. I think my time is actually at 1pm. I assume it is because of day light savings time where the machine is using GMT time.

Hope you have data now. I did have a problem loading the data into SH after I had been doing it for 2 weeks. It did not work for 3 days then it started again. Do not know why.

Post Reply Post Reply
I do have data, but no luck on Sleepy Head. What OS are you running it on?

quote='BreathlessTom' pid='45596' dateline='1380066968']
Stephan,
I had that the first day. The machine display will update after noon time. I think my time is actually at 1pm. I assume it is because of day light savings time where the machine is using GMT time.

Hope you have data now. I did have a problem loading the data into SH after I had been doing it for 2 weeks. It did not work for 3 days then it started again. Do not know why.
[/quote]

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,313 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 849 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,584 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.