Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P InfoSmart Software Report Format Errors
RE: F&P InfoSmart Software Report Format Errors
Did you try my OpenOffice suggestion? I don't have the machine or an example copy of the PDF.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-30-2014, 07:38 AM)c0reDump Wrote: Did you try my OpenOffice suggestion? I don't have the machine or an example copy of the PDF.

I did not try your suggestion, *but* I did use your approach and I did find the solution!

I have Acrobat X and decided to attempt an edit. I did not try this originally as I was hoping for a direct solution. When I opened the report, I discovered that the graphs and related text are embedded images which cannot be directly edited. The table and other patient data is plain text.

That made me think it was a graphics type problem rather than font. I then thought it may be my display setup. In Windows7 I went in to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display and set the display to "smaller" (100%) - it was set at Larger (150%) due to vision problems.

After making that adjustment, I re-ran the report and it printed perfectly!

Thanks for setting me on the right path

[Image: 0I2heto.png]

Edited to add "Before" image:

[Image: SsN6i7Q.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
Just wanted to add that I recently installed Sleepyhead and it is affected the same way. I had to change my Windows display settings to get it to display correctly w/o overlaps, truncations, etc.

In hindsight I should have thought of the solution much sooner. We have some old custom software at work (written in VB) that does the same thing.

I guess I'm "spoiled" by the fact that much of today's software, especially web based, handles various resolution settings fairly well in most cases.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 174 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 236 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 179 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,130 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,456 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.