Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P Simplus
I just wonder if those of you that live in Australia where the Simplus is made could call F&P and see when they might be releasing the Simplus in the U.S.

I personally would call if I had the capability of being able to call internationally but I don't.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
So send them an email. That would be faster.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
For those in the U.S., I searched and searched and found a phone number for F&P in California. They have no clue when the FDA will approve the Simplus in the U.S. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Ah, well, then yeah, it could take an hour or it could take 10 years.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2013, 06:55 AM)me50 Wrote: I just wonder if those of you that live in Australia where the Simplus is made could call F&P and see when they might be releasing the Simplus in the U.S.

I personally would call if I had the capability of being able to call internationally but I don't.

Thanks.

Sure, I'd be happy to do it for you although an email would be quicker and cheaper. Or you could just order it from an Aussie site. Or failing that, I could buy one here and send it to you, problem is that CPAP stuff seems to be very expensive here.

I paid $285 Au for my Simplus which equates to about $275 US. I bought my machines from an American site and saved quite a lot of money. Having said that, I'm just about to order another Simplus mask as a spare, I'm not even going to try any others unless I read some rave reviews.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is difference between Simplus BiPap FFM and CPAP FFM? Lanco 6 223 10-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: kiwii
  F&P Simplus Full Face Mask Williams 11 416 08-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Williams
  Whistling Simplus FF Mask WishfulSleeper 14 7,596 06-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Moving on from S&P Simplus. Need suggestions Harlon 10 460 06-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Harlon
  Questions about Simplus FFM sizes analog 9 517 03-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Ohmy Stop Simplus hose swivel from squeaking? Russatrice 7 524 02-06-2017, 02:14 PM
  Setting up DreamStation with F&P Simplus mask question grahamwright1 5 1,678 01-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Jasba64