Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P Simplus
F&P Simplus
I just wonder if those of you that live in Australia where the Simplus is made could call F&P and see when they might be releasing the Simplus in the U.S.

I personally would call if I had the capability of being able to call internationally but I don't.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Simplus
So send them an email. That would be faster.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
For those in the U.S., I searched and searched and found a phone number for F&P in California. They have no clue when the FDA will approve the Simplus in the U.S. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, well, then yeah, it could take an hour or it could take 10 years.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2013, 06:55 AM)me50 Wrote: I just wonder if those of you that live in Australia where the Simplus is made could call F&P and see when they might be releasing the Simplus in the U.S.

I personally would call if I had the capability of being able to call internationally but I don't.

Thanks.

Sure, I'd be happy to do it for you although an email would be quicker and cheaper. Or you could just order it from an Aussie site. Or failing that, I could buy one here and send it to you, problem is that CPAP stuff seems to be very expensive here.

I paid $285 Au for my Simplus which equates to about $275 US. I bought my machines from an American site and saved quite a lot of money. Having said that, I'm just about to order another Simplus mask as a spare, I'm not even going to try any others unless I read some rave reviews.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Many simplus cushion hisses asm01asm 2 547 06-18-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  [Equipment] How do I get ResMed headgear off of F&P Simplus mask to clean? LordHelmet 3 618 12-24-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: LordHelmet
  F & P Simplus experience THANK YOU!!!! Dave W 1 516 03-13-2022, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] Simplus FF possible alternative? fred987 6 1,003 04-12-2021, 01:38 AM
Last Post: phili175175
  [Equipment] F&P Simplus FF mask + Humidx HME ? Cantab 0 559 01-30-2021, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Cantab
  New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus Diggers4pg 2 1,041 05-16-2019, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Diggers4pg
  Best way to clean and deodorize Fisher & Paykel Simplus headgear? PaulKTF 3 1,387 03-20-2019, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.