Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] The company pulseoximeter
Angry 
The company pulseoximeter
This review is for the company "PulseOximeter." [link part of name removed]
I ordered an Oximeter paying for expedited service and the company billed me and never sent the product.
I emailed them 6 times. I even called and there was no answer.

Finally I received one very non professional email stating that they wanted my detailed billing address which I had initially provided. From the scant wording of the email and grammar poor English, I could tell that it was composed by a non native speaker of English. In addition, they wanted other secure information via email.
They provided no name or address of the person who sent the email.

I immediately cancelled the order but they had already charged my card and I never received the Oximeter.

Beware of this company !!!

There is no other way to refer to this company (I tried a Google search) other than to say if that both words are in their name, and nothing else, this is the company being reviewed. For example, this is not Supplier #19, PulseOxStore. - Moderator

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Kimberly from HonoluluSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: The company pulseoximeter
(09-02-2014, 06:29 PM)kfujioka Wrote: This review is for the company "PulseOximeter." [link part of name removed]
I ordered an Oximeter paying for expedited service and the company billed me and never sent the product.
I emailed them 6 times. I even called and there was no answer.

Finally I received one very non professional email stating that they wanted my detailed billing address which I had initially provided. From the scant wording of the email and grammar poor English, I could tell that it was composed by a non native speaker of English. In addition, they wanted other secure information via email.
They provided no name or address of the person who sent the email.

I immediately cancelled the order but they had already charged my card and I never received the Oximeter.

Beware of this company !!!

There is no other way to refer to this company (I tried a Google search) other than to say if that both words are in their name, and nothing else, this is the company being reviewed. For example, this is not Supplier #19, PulseOxStore. - Moderator

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

You have disputed the charge with your CC company I hope?

Don in Austin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: The company pulseoximeter
Just to clarify...

This complaint is not against Supplier #19 on the Supplier List, but another company with a .org ending.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] KnightsBridge ChinStrap [ADMIN NOTE: Caution- company website has been hacked] Dugy40 29 7,943 Yesterday, 08:35 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.