Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F10/F20 std vs For Her
F10/F20 std vs For Her
Any ResMed mask insiders/experts out there?
My mom has been using F10 for Her and I wanted her to try the F20.  We received the F20 standard model in error.  I know the headgear is much larger than the For Her.  In researching, it seems the cushions for std and For Her are the same though.  ResMed advertises that For Her has smaller size range so I was surprised at this.  
1. Was the cushion size between standard and For Her different for F10 but not F20?

2. Is the mask frame size and configuration (shape/angles) same or different between standard and For Her on the F20?

3. Several posts indicate a difference in size between an F10 medium and F20 medium (for example). They say that they ordered a size larger for the F20.  The F20 medium we received appears to have the same sealing surface size as the F10 for Her medium.   The total volume of it appears different but not the seal outline.(As I said, I believe the F20 med and F20 med for her are equal so don't think std vs. For Her factors in.)
Is there a true sizing difference?

4. The last few headgear straps we received for the F10 seemed to be much tighter than previous ones.  They did not get broken in within a few uses.  My mom complained of them being too tight and I had more issues with her lip getting stuck (question in another post about that).  I resorted to using old straps that I considered worn out previously.  
Any inside knowledge on if ResMed changed their headgear material for F10 or something?  Trying to figure out why having more issues lately.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.