Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F12 Taking Wrong Screen Pic
RE: F12 Taking Wrong Screen Pic
Update on F12 for me:

1.I only have 1 monitor and I’m using a laptop
2.The first time I tried this last week, I got no notifications and assumed I was pushing the wrong sub key with F12. This week I pushed the FN key and F12 and got the notification that a screen shot had been taken and that it had saved
3.When I went to that folder and located the screen shots, they were all of the profile page and not the daily pages that I was trying to capture.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well hell; even calling virtual IT is the same as in person. Sure enough, today it is working just fine. I’ll be posting my charts shortly. WTF?

Thank you all for your help!!! Cool

Well hell; even calling virtual IT is the same as in person. Sure enough, today it is working just fine. I’ll be posting my charts shortly. WTF?

Thank you all for your help!!! Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
On my Windows 10 laptop, I have to press the Fn - F12 buttons at the same time, and it gives me a screen shot of the daily details, or whatever screen I am viewing. Since this is a screenshot function, I don't know how it would go back to the profile page. I can get a screenshot of the profile page, but I have to be viewing it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually had the same problem as the OP with Sleepyhead. I didn't fuss with it, just did a manual screenshot instead, I can attempt again with sleepyhead if needed for troubleshooting.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 252 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 396 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 524 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
  CPAP Usage Record with a Wrong Value? hisaotsu 3 472 10-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,659 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date jimchi 4 778 06-27-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Screen scaling of data BlueSky1958 5 551 04-26-2023, 08:36 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.